- Sanjay Singh, R. Das and R. Krishnamurty (2010). Teak in mixed plantations: an appraisal of productivity, compatibility and ecological sustainability. Bioremediation, Biodiversity and Bioavailability, 4: 8-14.
BIOTECHNOLOGY / MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
- Priyamvada Singh, Sanjay Singh, S.P. Mishra and S. K. Bhatia (2010). Molecular characterization of genetic diversity in Jatropha curcas L. Gene, Genome and Genomics, 4: 1-8.
- S. P. Mishra, Sanjay Singh and R. Das (2011). Screening and molecular characterization of Moringa oleifera genotypes for leaf nutritive value. Proceedings International Conference on Environmental Supporting in Food and Energy Security: Crisis and Opportunity; 22nd -25th March 2011, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Sanjay Singh (2011). Clonal plantations of teak for enhanced productivity. Proceedings of International Forestry Conference on Planted Teak Forests- a Globally Emerging Forest Resource, 31st October-5th November 2011, San Jose and Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
- Sanjay Singh, S. P. Mishra and R. Das (2011). Molecular marker based screening of Moringa oleifera genotypes for cytokinin content. Proceedings of 2nd International Non Wood Forest Products Symposium, 8th-10th September 2011, Isparta, Turkey.
- S. P. Mishra, Shreedhar G. Bhat and Sanjay Singh (2010). Genetic Manipulation of Tomato Plant with Annexin Gene through Agrobacterium Mediated Transformation. The Bioscan 5: 331-334
ECOLOGY & LAND REHABILITATION
- Provenance trials of Eucalyptus tereticornis in two Lateritic soils of West Bengal. S.K.Banerjee. S. Nath & Aparajita Nandi. Indian J . Forestry 13 : 1-7, 1990.
- Altitudinal pattern of Soil Characteristics under Forest Vegetation in eastern Himalayan region. S. K. Gongopadhayay, P. K. Das, N. Mukhopadhaya, S. Nath & S. K. Banerjee. J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci. 38 : 93- 99, 1990.
- Characteristics and Nutritional Status of Soils of Middle and Upper Hill Forest of the eastern Himalayas. A. K. Mandal, S. Nath, S. K.Gupta & S. K. Banerjee. J. Indian Sic. Soil Sic. 38 : 100-106, 1990.
- Soil charateritics under introduced Pinus patula in Derjeeling Himalayan region. P.K.Das, S. Nath & S.K. Banerjee. Indian Agric. 34 (1) : 25-33 , 1990.
- Distribution of Organic Matter in coppice Sal (Shorea robusta) in relation to Soil Chemical attributes . S. K.Gongopadhayay, S. Nath, P.K. Das & S.K. Banerjee. Indian Forester. 116 (5) : 407-417 , 1990.
- Suitibility of different Forest species for Social Forestry Programme under different Soil conditions. Part II – Lateritic soil. S. Nath, P.K. Das, S.K.Gangppadhayay, Balvinder Singh & S.K. Banerjee. Indian Forester 116 (6) : 464- 473 , 1990.
- Organic Manures in relation to Rhizophere effect V. Effect of Organic Manures on the quantitative and qualitative distribution of Bacteria, Actincmycates and Fungi in Rhizosphere Soils of Rice. P. Bhattacharyya, B.K.Dey, S. Nath & S. Banik. Indian Agriculturist 34 (3) : 157-162 , 1990.
- Characteristics of Teak (Tectona grandis) growing soils in the Terai region of West Bengal. Parmatam Singh, P.K.Das, S. Nath & S.K.Banerjee. Van Vigyan 28 (1,2) : 6-15, 1990
- Distribution of Organic Matter in Plantion Sal (Shorea robusta) in relation to Soil Chemical Attributes in a Lateritic region. P. K. Das, S. K. Gongopadhayay, S. Nath & S. K. Banerjee. J. Indian Soc. Soil sci. 38 (4) : 592-596 , 1990.
- Evaluation of Soil Test Methods for Available Manganese (Mn) in Lateritic Soils under Acacia nilotica. S. Nath, P.K. Das & S.K. Banerjee. J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci. 39 (2) : 332 – 337, 1991
- Suitibility of different Forest species for Social Forestry Programme under different Soil conditions. Part III – Coastal Soil. S. Nath, P.K. Das, S.K.Gangppadhayay, S.K. Banerjee & Balvinder Singh. Indian Forester 117 (8) : 625- 631, 1991. .
- Soil and Vegetation of South Sikkim Forests and Management. S. K. Banerjee & S. Nath. Indian J. Forestry. 14 (4) : 261 – 274, 1991
- Status of Manganese in Lateritic Forest Soils under Gamar (Gmelina arborea) and Evaluation of Chemical Extractants for available Manganese. S. Nath, R. M. N. Sahai, P. K. Das & S.K. Banerjee. Indian Agriculturist, 35 (3) : 155-164, 1991.
- Distribution of Microorganisms in Soil under different Forest cover at different altitudes. P.K. Das, S. Nath & S.K. Banerjee. Indian Agric. 35 (4) : 217-223, 1991.
- Ecological Status of Shorea robusta in Lateritic region. S.K. Banerjee, S. Nath, A.Mukherjee & D. Namhata. Indian J. Forestry , 15 (1) : 38-43, 1992.
- Characteristics of Soils under different aged Plantations of Pinus patula and Cryptomeria japonica in eastern Himalayas. P.K. Das, S. Nath, R.M.N. Sahai& S. K. Banerjee. Indian J. Forestry, 15 (2) : 111-115, 1992.
- Forms and distribution of Potassium in Forest Soils of Sikkim. S.K. Gangopadhya, P.K. Das, S. Nath & S.K. Banerjee. Indian J. Forestry, 15 (4) : 306-312, 1992
- Characteristics of sole Lower and Middle Hill Soils of south Sikkim Forests. S.K. Gangopadhyay, P.K. Das, S. Nath, S.P. Banerjee & S.K. Banerjee. Indian Forester, 118 (9): 662-671, 1992.
- Available Iron status in Lateritic Soils supporting Acacia nilotica. S. Nath & S. K. Banerjee. Indian Agric. 36 (2) : 111-115, 1992.
- Ameliorating effect of Casuarina equisetifolia on Saline Soils. S. Nath & S. K. Banerjee. J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci. 40 (4) : 828-832, 1992.
- Diversity of Microbial Community in Upper Hill Forest Soils of eastern Himalayas. S. Nath, P. Chandran, P.K. Das & S.K. Banerjee. Indian J.Tropical Biodiversity, 1 :233- 241. 1993.
- Decomposition of Litters and their effect on physiocochemical and microbiological properties of soil. P.K. Das, S. Nath, N. Mukhopadhyay & S. K. Banerjee. Proc.Indian National Sci. Acad., B 59, No. 5 : 517-524. 1993.
- Mass production of Dendrocalamus membranaceous planting stock through Culm cuttings at Seedling stage. S. Nath & P. K. Das. Indian Forester. 121 (8): 743-748, 1995.
- Biofertilizer response on Forest species under Degraded Lateritic Soil. S. Nath & P. K. Das. Indian Agriculturist, 39 (1) : 13 – 19, 1995.
- Performance of Eucalyptus Provenances in south West Bengal. 1995 . S. Nath. Proc. First Meeting of Silviculturists & Res. Workers of Eastern Region, at Institute of Forest Productivity, Ranchi, India held on 6.1.1995.
- Effect of Biofertilizers on Forestry species. 1995. S. Nath & P.K. Das. Proc. First Meeting of Silviculturists & Res. Workers of Eastern Region, at Institute of Forest Productivity, Ranchi, India held on 6.1.1995.
- Pattern of Nutrient Cycling in Plantation Forests. 1995. S. Nath. Proc. National Workshop on Ecological Impact of Joint Forest Management , organized by IBRAD & Raja N. L. Khan Women’s College, Midnapore, W. Bengal, India from 18-20th Aug., 1995.
- Performance of MPT species under Demonstration Plantation in West Bengal. Part I. Site Factors and Growth Parameters. G.K. Prasad, S.K. Singh, P.K. Das & S.Nath. Van Vigyan, 34 (4) : 148-161, 1996.
- Influence of VAM, Macro and Micro-nutrients on vegetative Propagation of Dendrocalamus strictus. Prasad, G. K., Singh, S. K., Das, P. K. and Nath, S. (1997) Indian For. 123 (9) 863-866
- Effect of micronutrients on microbial proliferation of bamboo (Dendrocalamus strictus) seedlings. Das, P.K., Chattaraj, G., Banerjee, M. and Nath, S.(1997) Indian Agri c., 41 (1) 71-77
- Productivity and Suitability of Eucalyptus Provenances in Lateritic Soils of Westal. G. K. Prasad, S. K. Singh & S. Nath. Indian Forester, 124 (110). 1998.
- Characterization of Some Andaman Mangrove Soils in relation to Regeneration and Rehabilitation. G. K. Prasad, R. Krishnamurthy, S. K. Singh, P.K. Das & S. Nath. Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science, 46 (3), pp. 494-496. 1998.
- Changes in Surface Charge Characteristics of Degraded Soils in the Wet Tropics through the addition of beneficiated Bentonite. A.D. Noble, G.P. Gillman, S. Nath & R. J. Srivastava. Australian J. of Soil Research, 39: 991-1001. 2001